For use of the Atari version of the Hotz MIDI Translator Software.
Before using this release of the Atari version of the Hotz MIDI Translator software, the LICENSEE must agree to the below terms.
I, the LICENSEE agree that:
1. This downloadable Atari version of the Hotz MIDI Translator Software, provided as Freeware, is for nonexclusive private individual use only and any use of this downloadable freeware version by commercial establishments such as Clubs, Concert Venues, Theme Park Attractions, City Walk type Attractions,Theme Resorts, Casino's and Entertainment Companies is specifically excluded.
2. This downloadable Atari version of the Hotz MIDI Translator Software is provided as FREEWARE and may not be sold.
3. No support from the Hotz Corporation (DBA Accordance Music Systems) is provided or granted for this software. PC versions of Translator enabled software are available through the Hotz Corporation (DBA Accordance Music Systems). http://www.accordance.net/
4.The software will not be reverse engineered or re-engineered for any purpose whatsoever.
5. WARRANTY. This software is provided "AS IS" and the receiving party solely assumes the risk of using the software and no warranty is made or implied. In no event will the providing parties be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, that are in any way related to the use of the software.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. The receiving party will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the providing parties, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, fine, damage and expenses, including attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of any activity conducted through the receiving parties use of this software without limitation.
I, the LICENSEE agree to the above terms, and in downloading the Atari Version of the Hotz MIDI Translator Software, will abide by the terms presented in this License agreement.
DOWNLOAD SECTION for The Hotz MIDI Translator Software
Here is an explanation of the ZIPS:
ahotz_a.zip : Atari Hotz Translator for A Drive use only
This is for those that only have a floppy drive system and no Hard Drive. It is different then the hard drive version because you cannot fit all the files onto a "regular" 720K disc, so all the default files are at the same level as the xlator.prg. The INF file is also for A drive. This is to be unzipped without folders onto the root directory of a 720K disc for use with these systems.
ahotz_d.zip : Atari Hotz Translator for D drive use.
This is for Hard Drive Users with the INF file for D Drive. All the folders are intact as in the original version. The folder called "HOTZ " can be unzipped right onto the hard drive partition D.
There is also a version for use in the Atari emulator for PC-WIN called Steem. The file is called HOTZ.st for use in Steem's virtual A drive. Drop this file in the A drive folder in your Steem installation.Download The A drive version
Download The Hard drive version
Download the Steem version
Copyright © 2007 Tim Conrardy